Mechanical Gaming Keyboards: A good gaming keyboard can make a huge difference in your gaming experience. It can improve your accuracy, speed, and overall performance. However, not everyone can afford an expensive gaming keyboard. Fortunately, there are plenty of options available in the market that are budget-friendly and offer excellent performance. In this article, we have compiled a list of the top gaming keyboards under 5000, along with their key features, comparisons, recommendations, and FAQs.
➤ Get Your Game On with These Top Gaming Keyboards Under 5000
Price List of Best Gaming Keyboards Under 5000
|Keyboard Name||Price List|
|Redragon K552W RGB||INR 9,537 – 3,380|
|HyperX Alloy Core RGB||INR 6,227 – 3,541|
|Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard||INR 4,995 – 3,046|
|Corsair K55 RGB PRO Dynamic RGB||INR 5,800 – 2,795|
|RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK61||INR 7,500 – 3,999|
|SteelSeries Apex 3 Tkl||INR 8,299 – 3,999|
|HUO JI Mechanical Keyboard||INR 5,199 – 2,744|
|GAMDIAS Hermes E3||INR 9,500 – 3,019|
1. Redragon K552W RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ✓
The Redragon K552W-RGB is a 60% mechanical gaming keyboard that features RGB backlighting and is designed for durability and comfort during extended gaming sessions. It has a compact and portable design, and its switches have a lifespan of up to 50 million clicks. It also comes with multimedia keys and a gold-plated USB connector for stable and reliable connectivity.
Pros & Cons
- The compact and portable design is great for gaming on the go
- RGB backlighting allows for customizable lighting effects
- Durable mechanical switches offer a great tactile feel and a long lifespan
- Multimedia keys make it easy to control media during gaming sessions
- Gold-plated USB connector ensures stable and reliable connectivity
- The 60% design may not be suitable for all gamers, particularly those who need a Numpad or function keys
- The keyboard does not come with a wrist rest, which may be uncomfortable for some users during extended gaming sessions
2. HyperX Alloy Core RGB ☑
The HyperX Alloy Core RGB Membrane Gaming Keyboard is another great option for gamers looking for a reliable keyboard under 5000. It features an RGB backlit design with six lighting effects and dedicated media keys. The keyboard is spill-resistant and comes with a durable frame that can withstand wear and tear.
Pros & Cons
- Membrane keys provide a quieter typing experience
- Dedicated media keys allow for easy access to music and video controls
- Spill-resistant design protects against accidents
- RGB lighting adds a cool aesthetic
- The keys may not be as responsive as those found in mechanical keyboards
- Some users may prefer a full-sized keyboard with a number pad
- RGB lighting customization is limited compared to other gaming keyboards
3. Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard ✩
The Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard is a wired membrane keyboard with RGB lighting and dedicated media controls. It is designed for gamers who are looking for a budget-friendly gaming keyboard.
Pros & Cons
- The affordable price point for a gaming keyboard
- The spill-resistant design adds durability and protection
- Dedicated media controls allow for easy access to music and videos
- Anti-ghosting technology prevents missed key presses during intense gameplay
- Integrated palm rest adds comfort during long gaming sessions
- Membrane switches may not provide the same tactile feel as mechanical switches
- RGB lighting is limited to five individual zones
- No dedicated macro keys for customization
- May not be as durable as higher-end gaming keyboards
4. Corsair K55 RGB PRO Dynamic RGB ♜
The Corsair K55 RGB PRO is a membrane gaming keyboard with six programmable macro keys and per-key RGB backlighting. It features a full-sized layout with a number pad, dedicated media keys, and a Windows key lock function to prevent accidental interruptions during gameplay. The keyboard also includes a detachable soft rubber palm rest for added comfort during long gaming sessions.
Pros & Cons
- Per-key RGB backlighting allows for extensive customization.
- Six programmable macro keys offer additional functionality.
- Full-sized layout with dedicated media keys.
- Windows key lock function to prevent accidental interruptions.
- Detachable palm rest for added comfort.
- The membrane keys might not offer the same tactile feedback and response as mechanical switches.
- Some users might find the software for customization to be complicated.
5. RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK61 ☉
The RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK61 is a 60% compact mechanical keyboard that is perfect for gaming and typing. It features a compact design with 61 keys and a wireless Bluetooth connection for added convenience. This keyboard also has RGB backlighting and a variety of mechanical switches to choose from.
Pros & Cons
- Compact size saves space on your desk
- Wireless Bluetooth connection eliminates the need for cables
- Customizable RGB backlighting allows for a personalized look
- Variety of mechanical switches to choose from to suit your preferences
- Anti-ghosting technology ensures accurate keystrokes
- No numeric keypad or function keys
- May take time to adjust to the compact design and layout
6. SteelSeries Apex 3 Tkl ☣
The SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL is a tenkeyless mechanical gaming keyboard that features per-key RGB illumination, OLED Smart Display, and a detachable wrist rest. It has a durable aluminum frame and uses SteelSeries’ proprietary red mechanical switches.
Pros & Cons
- Per-key RGB illumination
- OLED Smart Display
- Detachable wrist rest adds to the keyboard’s overall comfort
- The compact tenkeyless design saves desk space
- Durable aluminum frame
- SteelSeries Engine software
- Proprietary red mechanical switches
- Higher price point compared to other gaming keyboards under 5000
7. HUO JI Mechanical Keyboard ღ
The HUO JI Mechanical Keyboard is a full-sized keyboard with a durable design that is perfect for gaming enthusiasts. It features blue switches that offer a tactile feel and audible feedback, making it easy to type and play games with precision. The keyboard also has an ergonomic design with a wrist rest that allows for comfortable extended use.
Pros & Cons
- Blue switches provide a satisfying typing and gaming experience
- Durable design ensures longevity
- Ergonomic wrist rest promotes comfortable extended use
- Backlit keys improve visibility in low-light conditions
- No programmable keys
- Loud typing noise may be distracting to others
8. GAMDIAS Hermes E3 ♡
The GAMDIAS Hermes E3 USB-C RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is a great choice for gamers who are looking for a reliable mechanical keyboard under 5000. Here are some key features, pros, and cons of this keyboard
Pros & Cons
- Blue mechanical switches
- RGB backlighting
- N-key rollover and anti-ghosting
- Multimedia controls
- Windows key lock
- Types of switches, depending on their preferences.
Best Recommended Gaming Keyboard Under 5000
After thorough analysis and research, we recommend the Redragon K552W RGB and Corsair K55 RGB PRO Dynamic RGB Gaming Keyboard as the top pick among all the gaming keyboards under 5000. It offers a range of features, including RGB backlighting, programmable macro keys, anti-ghosting, and media controls, at an affordable price.
High-Rated Gaming Keyboard Amazon
The most popular gaming keyboard based on customer reviews and ratings is the HyperX Alloy Core RGB and Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard. It is a compact gaming keyboard that offers fast and responsive performance with Cherry MX Red mechanical switches.
Investing in a good gaming keyboard doesn’t have to break the bank. There are plenty of affordable options available that offer excellent performance, durability, and features. In this article, we have provided a comprehensive list of the Best Gaming Keyboards under 5000, along with their key features, comparisons, recommendations, and FAQs. Choose the one that fits your budget and gaming needs, and take your gaming experience
What is a gaming keyboard?
A gaming keyboard is a specially designed keyboard that is optimized for gaming, with features such as extra programmable keys, customizable lighting, and fast response times.
What should I look for in a gaming keyboard under 5000 rupees?
Some features to consider when looking for a gaming keyboard under 5000 rupees include responsive and tactile keys, customizable lighting, programmable macro keys, and durable construction.
Do I need a mechanical keyboard for gaming?
While mechanical keyboards are often preferred by gamers due to their tactile and responsive keys, they are not necessary for gaming. Membrane keyboards can also be suitable for gaming and are often less expensive.
What is anti-ghosting technology in a gaming keyboard?
Anti-ghosting technology allows multiple keys to be pressed simultaneously without any keypresses being ignored. This is important for gaming, where multiple key presses may be necessary at once.
What is N-key rollover in a gaming keyboard?
N-key rollover refers to the number of keys that can be pressed simultaneously and still register on the keyboard. For example, a keyboard with a 6-key rollover will only register up to 6 simultaneous key presses, while a keyboard with a full N-key rollover will register all keys pressed at the same time.
What is the difference between a wired and wireless gaming keyboard?
Wired gaming keyboards have a physical connection to the computer and typically offer faster response times, while wireless gaming keyboards use Bluetooth or other wireless technologies and may have a slight delay in response time. Wired keyboards also do not require batteries or charging.