A gaming mouse is an essential tool for gamers, providing the precision and accuracy needed to dominate in-game. While high-end gaming mice can cost a fortune, there are plenty of affordable options available that offer excellent performance without breaking the bank. In this article, we’ll take a look at the top gaming mouse under 2000 that are perfect for gamers on a budget.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Gaming Mouse
Before we dive into our top picks for gaming mouse under 2000, let’s discuss the key factors to consider when choosing a gaming mouse. These include DPI (dots per inch), polling rate, ergonomics, and additional features such as programmable buttons and RGB lighting.
List of Gaming Mouses in India
- Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming USB Mouse
- Logitech G102 USB Light Sync Gaming Mouse
- Lenovo Legion M300 RGB USB Gaming Mouse
- Ant Esports GM700 Lightweight Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse
- Cosmic Byte Kilonova 3325IC RGB Wired Gaming Mouse
1. Razer Viper Mini
The Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming USB Mouse is a great option for gamers who are looking for a lightweight and customizable mouse that offers excellent precision and accuracy. Its compact size may not be suitable for all hand sizes, but it is an excellent choice for those who prefer a smaller mouse.
- Lightweight design, weighing only 61g
- 6 programmable buttons
- Razer Synapse 3 software for customization
- 8500 DPI optical sensor
- Speedflex cable for reduced drag
- RGB lighting
Pros & Cons
- The Razer Viper Mini is extremely lightweight, making it easy to move and maneuver quickly.
- The 8500 DPI optical sensor offers excellent accuracy and precision.
- The mouse is customizable, with 6 programmable buttons that can be adjusted using Razer Synapse 3 software.
- The Speedflex cable helps reduce drag and increase responsiveness.
- The RGB lighting can be customized to match your gaming setup.
- The mouse may not be comfortable for all hand sizes, as it is relatively small.
- The side buttons may be difficult to reach for some users.
2. Logitech G102
Logitech G102 USB Light Sync Gaming Mouse is one of the best gaming mouse options under 2000, 8000 DPI sensor with adjustable sensitivity. 6 programmable buttons. Light Sync RGB lighting, Classic design with a comfortable grip, and Easy customization through Logitech software.
- 8000 DPI sensor: The gaming-grade sensor provides accurate tracking and response for both fast and slow movements.
- 6 programmable buttons: Customize the mouse to suit your gaming style with easy-to-program buttons.
- Light Sync RGB lighting: Add a touch of style to your gaming setup with customizable RGB lighting that syncs with other Logitech G products.
- Classic design with a comfortable grip: The classic design is comfortable to hold and use for extended periods.
- Logitech software: Easily customize the mouse through Logitech’s software, which allows for custom profiles, button mappings, and more.
Pros & Cons
- Precise tracking and accurate response with 8000 DPI sensors.
- Versatile and customizable through Logitech software.
- RGB lighting adds aesthetic value to the gaming setup.
- Affordable price point without compromising on quality.
- Classic design with a comfortable grip is suitable for extended gaming sessions.
- The cable is not braided, which may be a concern for some users.
- The scroll wheel is not as smooth compared to other gaming mice in this price range.
3. Lenovo Legion M300
The Lenovo Legion M300 RGB USB Gaming Mouse is an affordable gaming mouse that comes with a number of impressive features
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use during long gaming sessions
- Customizable RGB lighting for a personalized look
- 8000 DPI optical sensor for accurate and precise tracking
- Omron switches for durable and responsive clicks
- Ambidextrous design for left- and right-handed gamers
- Six programmable buttons for quick and easy access to commands
- Onboard memory for saving your settings and preferences
Pros & Cons
- The affordable price point for gamers on a budget
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue during long gaming sessions
- Customizable RGB lighting allows for a personalized look
- High DPI optical sensor provides accurate and precise tracking
- Ambidextrous design accommodates both left- and right-handed gamers
- Programmable buttons offer quick and easy access to commands
- Onboard memory allows you to save your settings and preferences
- The build quality could be better
- The mouse may be too small for some users with larger hands
- The software can be buggy at times, making it difficult to customize settings
4. Ant Esports GM700
The Ant Esports GM700 Lightweight Wireless RGB Gaming Mouse is an excellent option for those looking for a wireless gaming mouse under 2000 rupees. This mouse is designed for gamers and has a lot of features that will help you achieve the best gaming experience.
- It has a high-precision optical sensor with a DPI range of 800-6400 that can be adjusted using the DPI button.
- It comes with six programmable buttons that you can customize as per your preference.
- The mouse has a lightweight design, making it easy to handle and maneuver during gaming sessions.
- It has an RGB lighting system with multiple color options that you can adjust using the software.
- The mouse is wireless, with a rechargeable battery that provides up to 20 hours of playtime.
Pros & Cons
- The lightweight design makes it comfortable to use for extended gaming sessions.
- The high-precision optical sensor ensures accuracy and precision while gaming.
- The customizable buttons provide flexibility to set up the mouse as per your preference.
- The wireless feature allows you to play games without the hassle of cords.
- The battery life of 20 hours may not be enough for some gamers who play for longer durations.
- The mouse may not be suitable for those with larger hands.
- The software may not be easy to use for beginners.
5. Cosmic Byte Kilonova 3325IC
The Cosmic Byte Kilonova 3325IC RGB Wired Gaming Mouse is a budget-friendly gaming mouse that packs a punch. The mouse is lightweight and has an ergonomic design for comfortable gaming sessions, It has six programmable buttons that can be customized to suit your gaming needs, The mouse has a high-precision 3325IC sensor with a DPI range of 200 to 6200, which can be adjusted on-the-fly, It also features RGB lighting that can be customized with the Cosmic Byte software, The mouse has a braided cable that is durable and tangle-free.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Six programmable buttons
- High-precision 3325IC sensor with adjustable DPI
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Braided cable
Pros & Cons
- Affordable price point
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- Customizable RGB lighting
- High-precision sensor with adjustable DPI
- Some users may find the mouse a bit small
- The buttons may feel a bit mushy to some users
A great gaming mouse doesn’t have to cost a fortune. With these top picks for gaming mice under 2000, you can enhance your gaming experience without breaking the bank. Remember to consider factors like DPI, polling rate, ergonomics, and additional features when choosing a gaming mouse, and don’t be afraid to try out a few different options to find the one that’s right for you.
What features should I look for in a gaming mouse under 2000?
Some key features to look for in a gaming mouse under 2000 include adjustable DPI settings, programmable buttons, ergonomic design, and a good sensor for precision tracking.
How do I determine the best mouse sensitivity for gaming?
The best mouse sensitivity for gaming can vary depending on personal preference and the type of game being played. It’s best to experiment with different sensitivity settings until you find one that feels comfortable and allows for precise movements.
Are wireless gaming mice a good option for under 2000 rupees?
Yes, wireless gaming mice can be a good option for under 2000 rupees. However, it’s important to choose one with a reliable wireless connection and long battery life.
Can I use a gaming mouse for regular computer tasks?
Yes, you can use a gaming mouse for regular computer tasks. In fact, the features that make gaming mice great for gaming, such as programmable buttons and adjustable DPI settings, can also be useful for productivity tasks.
What is the difference between a regular mouse and a gaming mouse?
The main differences between a regular mouse and a gaming mouse are the features designed specifically for gaming, such as adjustable DPI settings, programmable buttons, and ergonomic designs that allow for extended gaming sessions without discomfort. Gaming mice also typically have better sensors for precision tracking and faster response times.